See all Similasan products >
Similasan Kids Nasal Allergy Relief
.68 OZ, .04 lbs. Item # 388670
We all want our little ones to feel better during allergy season, but many parents are concerned about the chemicals found in nasal sprays. Now you can temporarily relieve the symptoms of kids’ seasonal and environmental allergies without harsh chemicals*. Similasan Kids Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist gently stimulates the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve allergic congestion and itchy, runny nose caused by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores. Similasan of Switzerland works without antihistamines by using natural botanical extracts used for over 200 years to stimulate the body’s natural defenses and target the root cause, so you can feel better without harsh chemicals. Use as often as needed. Trusted by pharmacists and families in Switzerland for over 40 years, Similasan is a leading Swiss brand of remedies that use natural active ingredients instead of harsh chemicals to keep families healthy. Our state of the art facility located near the Swiss Alps makes over 190 popular remedies for children and adults: cough and cold, eye care, ear care, nasal allergies and more. Similasan has been voted by the readers of Reader’s Digest the most trusted Swiss healthcare brand 14 years in a row. *Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Active Ingredients: Cardiospermum 6X: Itching, runny nose. Galphimia glauca6X: runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing. Luffa operculata 6X: runny nose, sinus congestion. Sabadilla 6X: sneezing, itching. Inactive ingredients: purified water, sodium chloride. Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
For adults and children age 2 and over: remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle. Lift cap off bottle. Spray 1-3 times into each nostril. Use as needed. Replace cap after use.
According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (initial exacerbation of symptoms). Replace cap tightly after every use. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface besides nose. Discard open bottle after 6 months. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Ask a doctor before use if you: are susceptible to nose bleeds. Are prone to ear, nose, and throat sensitivity. Stop and ask a doctor if: symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours. For your protection, do not use if tamper evident seal is missing or open.